Complete First provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam. It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with first-hand knowledge of the challenges students face. This course provides comprehensive language development integrated with exam-task familiarisation. There are exercises to help students avoid repeating the typical mistakes that real exam candidates make, as revealed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus. This topic-based course covers every part of Cambridge English: First in detail, ensuring that students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Exam information and Exam advice is offered throughout, culminating in Exam round-up sections which check that candidates know how to approach each paper. The accompanying CD-ROM enables students to focus on their own particular areas of difficulty and work at their own pace.
• Official preparation material for Cambridge English: First.
• Provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 exam.
• B2-level vocabulary is accurately targeted, drawing on insights from English Profile research to ensure that it is level appropriate.
• Exercises informed by the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus of real exam candidates' answers help students avoid common mistakes.
• All new Pronunciation sections help students develop their speaking skills.
• Includes a full practice test with audio in order to familiarise students with the exam.